2020 Lincoln Park West Door Modifications
FirstService Project Management was engaged by the Association Board at this Lincoln Park high-rise to manage a door modification project which included the removal and upgrading of the buildings existing door systems. The scope of work included:
- Daily Covid-19 screening, including temperature checks, face coverings, sanitizing stations, etc.
- Demo of door systems to be replaced
- Provide and install balanced door as listed in specifications
- Provide and install new storefront door and transom with electronic lock and automatic operator
- Remove and replace sealants as specified
- Ancillary electrical scope related to new balance and storefront doors
- Remove and replace interior perimeter sealant as specified
With cost savings generated by the project management team, over $20,000 of remaining funds will now be used to fabricate and install a new rear entrance door.
See printable version: 2020 Door Mods