FSPM was engaged by the BOD at this Gold Coast Condo Association to develop a façade renovation project that included repairs to the concrete column and coatings, window lintel and sills, and ancillary work related to the brick masonry and sealants. FSPM worked with an In Good Company engineer to investigate the existing conditions of the building to determine the extent of repairs that would need to be done around the building. FSPM then solicited proposals from masonry restoration contractors. Through scope and proposal reviews, FSPM recommended a masonry restoration contractor that provided the most cost-effective proposal, while also having a clear understanding of the scope of work and the goals of the project.
FSPM’s Construction Management team provided the following services:
1. Daily coordination and comprehensive on-site Construction Management of the project to ensure that the work is being executed per the plans and specifications while supporting the project’s established schedule and final cost.
2. FSPM prepared an e-mail delivery of a detailed progress report to inform the Association of the project’s daily progression, any issues that may require a team discussion, as well as a weekly overall schedule update.
3. Scheduled Progress Meetings with the awarded contractors, the awarded Engineer Firm and the Association to go over the project’s progression and to discuss any issues that we may have to address as a team to support the project’s established schedule and cost.
4. Coordination and management of all City building inspections.
5. Comprehensive project accounting and billing of the project, utilizing the project’s schedule of values to include obtaining all waivers of liens and sworn statements from sub trades to support each progress payment.
6. Safety Management: Safety inspections of the job site are performed daily by our onsite Superintendents and periodically through safety professionals provided by Hygieneering, Inc.(G3’s affiliated company which is a full-service safety and environmental engineering firm), to support a safe worksite and ensure compliance with applicable EPA and OSHA standards.
7. Establish and execute the final punch list to deliver the project in a professional and time efficient manner.
8. Project submittal, clerical support, and delivery of the close out package to include as-built drawings, applicable equipment manuals and warranties.