Façade Renovation and Window Replacement – Gold Coast
FirstService Project Management successfully managed this façade renovation and window replacement project for a high-profile building in Chicago’s Gold Coast. In addition to the scope below, FSPM was also responsible for managing the project schedule and coordinating the necessary unit access with the owners via phone calls, emails and in person walkthroughs/meetings so they were fully aware of what to expect during the project.
The scope of work completed includes:
- Unit prep including removing window treatments, documenting existing unit conditions, moving furniture, pictures, and paintings, and setting up floor to ceiling plastic containment walls to keep the owners’ items safe from any dust, wind, or debris.
- Replacement of all residential window and door systems on 20 floors and building mezzanine.
- Facade grinding, repair, and painting.
- Logistical coordination with residents for unit entry to complete installation.
- Independent safety inspections from our in-house certified health & wellness professionals.
Katara Waits, Property Manager