Lake Hinsdale Condominium Association
This FirstService Project Management asphalt and sewer repair project was performed at the Lake Hinsdale Condominium Association, 1 Clubhouse Drive in Willowbrook, IL. Through project efficiencies and negotiation, we eliminated $500,000 from the initial estimate and returned $42,000 to the association at the project’s conclusion.
- We removed and replaced roughly 56,000 SF of HMA Pavement at 3.5” depth.
- Our team used cameras to scope all sewer sanitation lines to determine the condition of pipes.
- Our engineers saved $500K+ by redesigning engineer drawings by scoping sanitation lines with a camera and questioning the engineers’ design.
- FSPM determined that individual sewer systems should be replaced rather than the entire sanitation system as specified.
- We negotiated $60K credit from sub-contractors during the pre-construction phase.
- We credited Association $42K at end of the asphalt and sewer repair project for additional value engineering through the project and return of contingency.