Asphalt and Sewer Repairs – Willowbrook
This FirstService Project Management asphalt and sewer repair project was performed in Willowbrook, IL. FSPM saved association funds by determining that individual systems should be replaced rather than the entire sanitation system as specified. Through project efficiencies and negotiation, we eliminated $500,000 from the initial estimate and returned $42,000 to the association at the project’s conclusion.
- We removed and replaced roughly 56,000 SF of HMA Pavement at 3.5” depth.
- Our team used cameras to scope all sewer sanitation lines to determine the condition of pipes.
- Our engineers saved $500K+ by redesigning engineer drawings by scoping sanitation lines with a camera and questioning the engineers’ design.
- FSPM determined that individual sewer systems should be replaced rather than the entire sanitation system as specified.
- We negotiated $60K credit from sub-contractors during the pre-construction phase.
- We credited Association $42K at end of the asphalt and sewer repair project for additional value engineering through the project and return of contingency