Heating Line Replacement – Edgewater
FSPM was engaged for Construction Management services on a full perimeter heating line valve replacement on this 28-story luxury condo building. FSPM managed the complete scope to ensure the project was completed within the established schedule and budget. Management on this project included:
- Daily Coordination and comprehensive on-site construction management of the project to ensure that the work is being executed per the plans and specifications while supporting the project’s established schedule and final cost.
- Preparation and e-mail delivery of a detailed progress report to inform the Association on the project’s daily progression, and any issues that we may have to discuss as a team.
- Scheduled Progress Meetings with the Association to go over the project’s progression and to discuss any issues that we may have to address as a team to support the project’s established schedule and cost.
- Coordination and management of all Chicago building inspections.
- Comprehensive project accounting and billing of the project, utilizing the project’s schedule of values to include obtaining all waivers of liens and sworn statements from sub trades to support each progress payment.
- Safety Management: Safety inspections of the job site are performed by our onsite superintendents and safety professionals provided by Hygieneering, Inc. (G3’s affiliated company which is a full-service safety and environmental engineering firm), to support a safe worksite and ensure compliance with applicable EPA and OSHA standards.
- Establish and execute the final punch list to deliver the project in professional a time efficient manner.
- Project submittal, clerical support, and delivery of the close out package to include: as built drawings, applicable equipment manuals, and warrantees.